What Happens During Week 9 to 10 ?
Pregnancy Week 9 To 10
- During week 9 to 10 the embryo develops into a fetus after 10 weeks. It is 1.15 inches and 21-40 mm long.
- The tail disappears, Fingers and toes of your baby grows longer.
- The umbilical cord connects the abdomen of the fetus to the placenta.
- The placenta is attached to the wall of the uterus and it absorbs nutrients from the bloodstream.
- The umbilical cord carries nutrients and oxygen to the fetus and takes waste away from the fetus.
What Happens During Week 11 to 12 ?
Pregnancy Week 11 To 12
- During week 11 to 12 the fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of 2-3 inches and 6-7.5 cm.
- Finger and toes of your baby are no longer webbed.
- Skin and finger nails of your baby grows.
- Bones of your baby begins hardening.
- Kidneys of your baby starts making urine.
- Eyelids of your baby are fused together.
- Sweat glands starts appearing.
- New changes triggered by hormones begin to make sex organs appear of your baby, male or female.
- The fetus begins making spontaneous movements.
Click and Read More Here ⇊
Easy Health Cure Remedies