What Happens In The Fourth Month Of Pregnancy ?
What Happens During Week 13 to 14 ?
Pregnancy Week 13 To 14
- During week 13 to 14 : The fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of 3 inches and 8 cm.
- Hair of your baby begins to grow.
- The biological sex of the fetus can be seen by looking at external sex organs on an ultrasound.
- The roof of the mouth of your baby is formed.
- The prostate gland begins to develop in biologically male fetuses.
- In biologically female fetuses, ovaries move down from the abdomen to pelvic area.
What Happens During Week 15 to 16?
Pregnancy Week 15 To 16
- During week 15 to 16 the fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of 4.5 inches and 12 cm.
- More than hundreds of eggs form in the ovaries of biologically female fetuses.
What Happens In The Fifth Month Of Pregnancy ?
What Happens During Week 17 to 18?
Pregnancy Week 17 To 18
- During week 17 to 18 the fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of 5.5-6 inches and 14-15 cm.
What Happens During Week 19 to 20?
Pregnancy Week 19 To 20
- A fine hair covers the body of your baby .
- The skin of your baby is covered with a greasy material that protects the body called Vernix Caseosa.
- A uterus forms in a biologically female fetus.
Click and Read More Here ⇊
Easy Health Cure Remedies