What Happens During Week 21 to 22?
Pregnancy Week 21 To 22
- During week 21 to 22 of pregnancy, the fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of about 7 inches and 18 - 19 cm.
- Taste buds of your baby begins forming.
- Bone marrow of your baby starts making blood cells.
What Happens During Week 23 to 24?
Pregnancy Week 23 To 24
- During week 23 to 24 the fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of about 8 inches and 20 cm.
- Eyebrows of your baby starts developing.
- Eyelashes of your baby starts developing.
During this time the pregnancy symptoms of fourth and fifth month usually continue.
Your breast starts producing tiny drops of milk.
During this time of period, pregnant ladies may feel like a painless squeezing of the uterus or the abdomen, which is actually the uterus`s` way of practicing for labor and delivery.
What Happens In The Seventh Month Of Pregnancy ?
What Happens During Week 25 to 26?
Pregnancy Week 25 To 26
- During week 25 to 26 the fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of about 9 inches and 23 cm.
- The fetus develops more fat from now until the end of pregnancy.
What Happens During Week 27 to 28?
- During week 27 to 28 the fetus has a Crown Rump Length (CRL) of about 10 inches and 25 cm.
- Eyelids of your baby are fused together.
Click and Read More Here ⇊
Easy Health Cure Remedies