What Happens In The Second Month Of Pregnancy ?
What Happens During Week 5 to 6 ?
Pregnancy Week 5 To 6
- During week 5 to 6 the embryo is less than 1/5 inches and 4 - 5 mm long.
- A very basic beating heart and circulatory system of your baby develops.
- Small buds for the arms and legs of your baby develops. And the bud of a tail develops.
- The umbilical core begins to develop.
- The neural tube begins forming. The neural tube later forms the brain, spinal cord and major nerves of your baby.
What Happens During Week 7 to 8 ?
- During week 7 to 8 the embryo is 1/2 to 1/4 inches and 7 - 14 mm long.
- The heart of your baby has formed.
- Webbed small fingers and small toes of your baby develops.
- The little arms bend at the elbows.
- Ears, eyelids and eyes, liver and upper lip begins to form.
- In all embryos until the 7th or 8th week, the sex organs of the baby are same, which means it`s neither male or female. If a gene triggers the development of testes, the embryo develops as a biological male. If there isn`t any trigger, the embryo develops ovaries and later becomes biological female.
Related posts ↓
Click and Read More Here ⇊
Easy Health Cure Remedies